You may have received a brochure describing a terrific little tour I am making available next fall—based in Nice, France. I would like to invite those in the area to attend a slide presentation next Monday, March 19 at 11:00 AM at First United Methodist Church, Portland, OR to learn more about this opportunity. If you are not in Portland, however, you are still invited to join in the tour!
This trip has been specially priced for us by Collette Vacations, at just $2,899–including round-trip air from Portland! (Departures and pricing from other cities are available upon request.)
Staying in just one hotel, and exploring the area from there will be a wonderful, relaxing pre-holiday experience–and a lovely trip to do with friends!
I hope to see you Monday! For additional information, please drop me a note!
Discover the French Riviera
Featuring an unpack-once seven night stay in Nice
A 9-day tour, November 1-9, 2012
A Slide presentation will be held at 1st United Methodist
1838 SW Jefferson, Portland, OR in the Fireside Room:
Monday, March 19th, at 11:00 AM
- Enjoy a leisurely stay in the French Riviera, in the Mediterranean city of Nice. Called Nice la Bella, meaning Nice the Beautiful, it has been a resort destination for hundreds of years.
- Along with time to explore Nice on your own, we will venture out to:
- San Remo, the luxurious capital of the Italian Riviera.
- St. Jean-Cap-Ferrat, and tour the Rothschild Villa and Gardens.
- The ancient port town and Provencal Market of Antibes.
- St. Paul De Vence, a medieval hilltop town, the inspiration of artists.
- Explore the fairy-tale principality of Monaco…and more!
- You will appreciate the benefits of Whisper Headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides throughout the tour.
- Enjoy regional wine with each of the 4 included dinners.
- See artisans create perfume at the Fragonard Parfumerie in Grasse.
- There will be time to visit galleries, find fabulous restaurants and shops, or just enjoy simply relaxing!
- You may decide to extend your stay with an optional 4-day post tour stay in Paris!